We recognize that tuition is a financial challenge for some parents and a significant investment for everyone. In partnership with Futures In Education, the Diocesan educational charity, we provide more than 5,000 scholarships to families every year because we believe a Catholic education should be available to everyone, regardless of their economic situation.
Average Tuition Elementary Schools
Most schools offer discounts for families with more than one child attending the same school.
Parents agree our schools are a great investment
- "Our school gives my children the skills to excel in their education and prepares them for their future in HS and beyond."
- “I’m an educator, so I have very high standards when it comes to my children's education. The academic rigor, code of moral and ethics and Catholic education my children receive is unsurpassed.”
- “The community of parents and children are supportive and kind. My children are excited to go to school.”
- “My children are happy each day to attend school. They are learning more at a younger age than I could have imagined. They are both challenged and supported.”
- “My wife and I are so happy with our decision to choose a Catholic school for our children’s education.”
- “Top-notch in everything … works with each child’s strengths and weaknesses … professional dedicated staff … a safe, nurturing, rigorous place full of happiness and joy.”
Futures in Education offers multiple programs to help make a Catholic education more affordable for families in Brooklyn and Queens. More than 5,000 students receive support through these programs.
To learn more about our academies and schools and the benefits of a Catholic education, please contact our schools directly or call the Office of Schools at 718-965-7300.